Welcome to KW Law LLP Solicitors, Royal Leamington Spa
PLEASE NOTE: Julian is on holiday until Monday 29 October. If you need to contact him urgently, please send an email in the first instance. He will respond as soon as practicable. The office telephone number will take a message but is unmonitored and will not be dealt with until Julian's return. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
KW Law is a boutique commercial solicitor's practice based in Leamington Spa, which offers partner-undertaken work at a sensible cost. Our advice is useful and clear, and our representation is commercial and professional. Regulated by the Law Society, you can trust us to provide excellent, professional advice with your best interests at heart.
We provide a free initial consultation for areas of law we can advise on, and offer friendly, jargon-free advice and representation in the following areas:
- Dispute Resolution - we provide representation in the High Court or County Court, and undertake mediation / arbitration representation, for breach of contract and payment claims, finance disputes, building and property disputes, will & inheritance claims, employment disputes, and shareholder, directors' and partnership disputes;
- Business Sales and Acquisitions - specialising in owner managed and SME's;
- Business Rescue or Closure - adminstrations, cva's, liquidations;
- Commercial Contracts - terms and conditions, supply agreements, distribution agreements and others;
- Defending Directors - against directors disqualification, wrongful trading claims, misfeasance claims, loan account and personal guarantee claims;
- All aspects of Personal and Corporate Insolvency - liquidations, administrations, receiverships, bankruptcy, individual and company voluntary arrangements, retention of title, matrominal homes, pensions;
- Enterprise Management Incentive schemes;
- Statutory Demands, Winding up Petitions and Bankruptcy Petitions;
- Loans and Security Advice, and asset protection, debt reduction and business restructuring;
- Higher Value Debt Recovery, Asset Tracing, Fraud and Freezing Injunctions;
- HMRC Unpaid Tax, Bailiffs, CCJ's, Landlord's Distraint & Foreiture, Final Demands & Unauthorised borrowing.
Our clients are:
- company directors,
- partnerships and sole traders,
- financiers and investors,
- licensed insolvency practitioners and accountants,
- NHS trusts,
- and individuals.
If you want more information, please contact Julian Watson for a confidential, no obligation discussion. All instructions are subject to the agreement of a formal retainer.
Use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions below,
KW Law LLP is regulated by the Solicitors' regulatory Authority, firm no. 523836. KW Law LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales no. OC349915; the members of the partnership are Julian D. St. J. Watson & JW law Ltd. The solicitors' code of conduct can be found at https://www.sra.org.uk/handbook/