Welcome to KW Law LLP Solicitors, Royal Leamington Spa
KW Law is a commercial solicitor’s practice based in Leamington Spa. Julian Watson leads the practice. He lives in Warwick and has been a solicitor since 1997, and worked at large regional practices before setting up his own firm in 2008. Julian specialises in personal and corporate insolvency. His advice is clear and commercial, and his representation is robust but professional. Regulated by the Law Society and Solicitors’ Regulatory Authority, you can trust Julian to provide excellent, professional advice with your best interests at heart.
We advise in the following areas:
- Defending Directors, Companies and Individuals – against directors disqualification proceedings, claims by liquidators, wrongful trading, misfeasance, preference and undervalue, and other Insolvency Act Applications; Companies Act actions, unlawful dividend claims, overdrawn loan account and personal guarantee claims;
- Business Restructuring, Rescue or Closure – asset transfers, sales to save businesses, pre-liquidation reorganisations, administrations, voluntary arrangements, liquidations, redundancy costs, retention of title, re-using insolvent company names,
- Personal Bankruptcy – stautory demands, matrimonial homes, bankruptcy annulment;
- Commercial Dispute Resolution and high value debt collection;
- Advising on Company Directors’ Legal Duties, particularly when cash is tight or creditors are applying pressure;
- Statutory Demands, Winding up, Company Strike-offs;
- Customer and Supplier insolvency, including retention of title;
- HMRC Unpaid Tax, Debt Collectors, Bailiffs, CCJ’s, Landlord’s Distraint & Forfeiture, Final Demands, and settlement agreements.
All meetings are by appointment only. Thank you for your understanding. Our clients are:
Company directors, companies, partnerships and sole traders (and their spouses), financiers and investors, insolvency creditors, insolvency suppliers, licensed insolvency practitioners, accountants, and higher net worth individuals.
If you want more information, please contact Julian Watson for a confidential, no obligation discussion. All agreements to act are subject to the agreement of a formal written retainer. Use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions below. KW Law LLP is regulated by the Solicitors’ regulatory Authority, firm no. 523836. KW Law LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales no. OC349915; the members of the partnership are Julian D. St. J. Watson & JW law Ltd. The solicitors’ code of conduct can be found at https://www.sra.org.uk/handbook/